I am a Preferred Provider for BCBS, PPO, and thus, considered "in network" for BCBS, PPO. I am also happy to work with you as an out-of-network provider if you have a carrier other than BCBS, PPO or prefer to pay out of pocket.
Therapy services may be covered in-full or in-part by your health insurance carrier or employee benefit plan.
I recommend that you contact your Insurance Carrier and check your coverage carefully. Below, you'll find a list of specific questions to ask your Member Services Department. These questions will assist you in teasing out the specifics of your coverage and your carrier's expectations of you regarding your financial responsibilities for services. The phone number for Member Services is usually found on the back of your insurance card.
Questions to ask your carrier:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What are my "in-network" and "out-of-network" mental health benefits for "in-office individual therapy"? How do my in-network and out-of-network benefits differ?
- Is there a pre-existing waiting period for these benefits?
- Is there a pre-authorization requirement?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? Is there a co-pay or co-insurance responsibility?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is an LCPC a covered provider?
- Are the CPT codes 90837 and 90791 covered?
- Is Telehealth covered for mental health? If so, is coverage dependent on using a particular platform?
Once we have this information, you'll be equipped to make an informed decision regarding services.
$250.00 per evaluation session (CPT code 90791)
$180.00 per 55-minute session (CPT code 90837)
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
I respectfully require 48 hours notice for the cancellation and rescheduling of all appointments. With less than 48 hours notice or missed appointments, you will be charged the full cost of the session time reserved for you.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.